Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Product Review: Rock 'n' Play Sleeper

It is time for us to pack up one of the best baby items we recieved at our baby shower...the Fisher Price Rock 'n' Play Sleeper. This is (according to FP) one of the only rocker/baby seats approved to be used as a bassinet. I wanted this item for a few reasons...I wasn't sure where we would want our baby to sleep - in our room or the nursery after the birth so this was a good thing to have in case we did opt for our room without wasting money on a real bassinet. Also, the seat is set at an angle which would help babies with colic (who can predict that?). It is a little higher off the ground than other bouncy seats which I wanted because of the dogs. And it folds up and is portable, nice features in a small home. It turned out we did have Lucas in our room for the first few months and he slept in this rocker just an arms length away from mommy. We took it to the hospital with us and he slept much better in it than the hospital bed. And we took it to the sitter's house when we went out for the MLG ball. I also used it as a place to set Lucas while I showered for the first few months and during dinner...not sure what to use now....I have been reserving my shower for naptime. Oh boy! He is just going to keep me guessing and adapting!

When it comes down to it....I think everyone with an infant should purchase this rocker.











This is why it has to be put up...he has figured out how to sit up in it and I don't want him to rock out!

No comments:

Post a Comment