Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter

Family Picture


Rejoice! He has risen! We had a very low key Easter weekend at the Gille home...we went to church where Lucas struggled to stay awake so he didn't miss anything (we thought he would nap - ha!) and then had a relaxing afternoon and evening when our friends came over for dinner. Easter Sunday reminded me that we still need to have Lucas baptized. We are not putting his baptism off for any reason other than we are not members of a church here. We tried to join the church we had been attending when we found out I was pregnant but then realized it is much more of a commitment than we were able to make because we will be moving soon... I need to start looking for a church in Fairfield...thank you Lord for reminding me :)


His little lamb

Oops! I forgot these pictures in my initial post...He really liked the grass the most :)

3 comments:

  1. We also had a very low key Easter. Leanna started her new job and Mike had to work. I was all by myself. You all look great in the picture. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look great and what a cute picture of little Lucas! You can tell how he is starting to develop his personality lately:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that family picture of you all ~ so great! Praying for discernment as you try to find a thriving church home in your area. Give your sweet boy a squeeze for me please. ; )

    ReplyDelete