Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 15, 2011

7 months

Lucas is 7 months old!! I can't believe how fast time flies (I know I say this all the time but truly mean it EVERY time). This is such an exciting age for many reasons - Lucas is on the brink of being mobile, he is eating "grown up" food, and is beginning to develop a personality. This month is not a well baby check up so I have no stats to share...but in my opinion Lucas is doing great in the growth and development departments! His biggest achievements are sitting up unsupported and rocking/diving while in the crawl position. It will not be long before he is mobile! He is also eating like a champ - rice cereal, peas, carrots, broccoli, sweet potatoes, squash, pears, apples, avacado, and prunes. He pretty much hates all new foods at first but then they grow on him over a few days. I would say his favorite food is sweet potato followed by squash and pears. He is also learning how to use a sippy cup and seems to be getting the idea :) yay! But the BEST thing right now is his laughter! He loves to smile and laugh and will go out of his way to try and make you laugh so that you can laugh together. Those belly laughs are just so precious! I guess he got he is going to be funny like his dad...who, as we all know, is a 10 out of 10 on the funny scale ;)
Outside with the doggies

Not much can keep him from a nap when he is tired
Is this a guilty face?


He loves chewing on his fingers


He loves his Daddy!


He loves to put fabric in his mouth and wave his arms to make me laugh

1 comment:

  1. Wow, so cute. I think he is getting a little combover going:) Your short hair looks so good by the way (if i haven't told you yet). I am sure Lucas will be an 11 out of 10 on the funny scale:)

    ReplyDelete