Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Paul McCartney Concert

I went to the Paul Mccartney concert at Great American Ballpark...it was AMAZING! It is a little embarrassing to admit that I cried twice without even realizing it. I guess there are some songs that I love so much and I never imagined I would hear them live that I was just overcome with emotion. This was undoubtedly the best concert of my life - 3+ hours of pure musical genius :)

The Girls!


setlist:

1. Hello, Goodbye

2. Junior's Farm

3. All My Loving

4. Jet

5. Drive My Car

6. Sing the Changes

7. The Night Before

8. Let Me Roll It / Foxy Lady Tease

9. Paperback Writer

10. The Long and Winding Road

11. Nineteen Hundred and Eighty Five

12. Let 'Em In

13. Maybe I'm Amazed

14. I've Just Seen a Face

15. I Will

16. Blackbird

17. Here Today

18. Dance Tonight

19. Mrs. Vandebilt

20. Eleanor Rigby

21. Something

22. Band on the Run

23. Obla Di Obla Da

24. Back in the USSR

25. I've Got a Feeling

26. A Day in the Life / Give Peace a Chance

27. Let it Be

28. Live and Let Die

29. Hey Jude

Encore

30. Lady Madonna

31. Day Tripper

32. Get Back

Encore 2

33. Yesterday

34. Helter Skelter

35. Golden Slumbers / Carry that Weight / The End

1 comment:

  1. I love Sir Paul. Best concert ever. Plus, great company!

    ReplyDelete