Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 1, 2011

#25 Go to a concert of a band or singer I really like

NKOTBSB
My best friend and I went to the highly anticipated NKOTBSB concert in Cleveland this past week!! It was super fun to sing to songs I remember from way back, dance/jump nonstop for 3 hours, and scream at the top of my lungs (I mean, Donnie Wahlberg took off his shirt....what else was I going to do?). This concert was hilarious because the fans were mainly women (ages 20-40) and we were all acting like teenagers cheering for heart throbs from the past who were singing on a gigantic stage shaped in the most phallic shape you can imagine. We made some sweet 80's inspired shirts using fabric paint, stencils, and iron-on letters. Too fabulous for words!









No comments:

Post a Comment