Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 13, 2010

New do!

Check out my new mom hair cut! I honestly never understood why so many women cut their hair after having a baby until I became a mom... suddenly you have been cooped up in the house for what seems like an eternity, you rarely have time to wash AND dry your hair so it is up in a ponytail everyday, and your baby likes to grab onto your hair and hasn't learned how to let go (sometimes you find yourself face to face with a crying baby trying to shsh, soothe, bounce, give a pacifier, and pry their hands open at the same time). When I found myself at the hair salon I was showing Hannah some pictures and she was like, "so you want this shape or you actually want to go this short?" And although I was planning on just mimicking the shape, for some reason I said "cut it off!" I almost had a panic attack on the ride home but I am settling into my new look now :)

I have also recently started using coverup and pressed powder to hide the circles under my eyes and so far I have not had a major breakout. Thank goodness! I have been avoiding these products my entire life because I thought they would clog my pores and turn me into pizza face. Ahhhh how becoming a mother can change your perspective :)

2 comments:

  1. I think you AND your hair look gorgeous! And you don't even look like you had a baby.
    Mom and baby are adorable! And I'm sure Ross is proud that he has a little "mini-me." :)
    Love, Claudia

    ReplyDelete