Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 2, 2010

Shower in Medina!


I had a wonderful time at the shower my sisters threw for me in Medina! It followed the safari theme of our baby bedding with the cutest cupcakes ever and super fun games. One of the games was where all the guests pass a ball of string around and cut off the length they thought would fit around my tumme! My mom's friend, Roseanne, won with a string that was the perfect length. Must be the math teacher brain she has :) Another game was the baby animal game where you name the baby animal of the provided corrosponding adult (example: Dog - Puppy). Mrs. P. won that game. Finally, there was a game where everyone had to guess which features from Ross or me I want Baby Gille to have. This game had a tie with Mrs. Pascuzzi winning. Too much fun!

Reggie thinks all of these presents are for him :)


The women in my fam: Granny, Mom, Leanna, Me, Kim (can you believe Leanna is the tallest?)

My Columbus girls (minus one): Ashley Paulus, Me, Erin Gross, and Tricia Granja!


Thank you to everyone who helped put this shower together...I felt very loved and supported on this special day! Thanks to everyone who was able to come celebrate with me! I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great time...wish I could have shared it with you and everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have been there. No Aunt Kiki, I thought she was there? Love You, Andrea

    ReplyDelete