Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 9, 2010

Random thoughts

Soooo....we have been really bad about remembering to take belly pictures. We will even say at the beginning of the day "We need to remember to take a picture today" and then completely forget! I might blame this on pregnancy brain. One thing I can tell you about my belly is that my belly button is halfway out!! I just can't believe it. I hope it doesn't stay out forever because I actually kinda liked it the way it was. Ross thinks it looks like a backwards Cincinnati Reds "C", which tells you where his brain is - Baseball. Not that I have anything against baseball. It actually is one of the best things to fall asleep while watching on the tv (up there with Golf). Maybe the Reds are doing so great right now because my belly button has brought them luck!


We also recently began our prepared childbirth classes. The nurse who is teaching the class is really funny and the hospital is new and beautiful. An all around good experience thus far. Of course we were the only ones in the class who do not know the gender of our baby and we are not sharing names. Which honestly is ok with me considering one couple in the class is naming their baby boy Kloud. We were told we had to be respectful of what people had decided and Ross and I did not laugh or smirk in class...but I can't help but think about it every now and then and smile.


The third trimester is here and that apparently means I cannot stand mexican food again. Boooo..... This baby likes sweet and savory dishes. One other funny story - Lizzie was sleeping with her head on my belly the other day and the baby decided to kick pretty hard. Lizzie jerked her head up and looked around trying to find the source of the noise, finally gave up and put her head back, repeat 3 more times. Classic.

1 comment:

  1. Hey now! We finally settled on our name, Kloud Gille. hehe, just kidding! There was a couple in our class that named their boy Maverick. I couldn't get the Top Gun theme song out of my head for weeks after that. We were the only ones who didn't know the gender of our baby in our child birth class too.

    ReplyDelete