Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bump!


Oh my goodness....the bump looks huge. And I am only 25.1 weeks in this picture!! I'm beginning to think that I haven't seen anyone else pregnant past this point since my mom was pregnant with Leanna (which I don't remember too well). Everyone I remember being pregnant looked about this big or smaller. Do people generally go mia for the third trimester?
In other news....Ross felt the baby move last night for the first time! Too exciting :)
We also ordered the crib and were put on the waiting list for the dresser combo unit. My goal is to have a lot of my nesting done before I begin my next quarter of grad school (July 12-Sept 17). I want to get ahead in my classes in case the baby comes earlier than Sept 21 which will probably be difficult if I am distracted by nesting. Here's hoping!

3 comments:

  1. Ok, first thing... what are you doing posting at 5:41am? shouldn't you be getting beauty rest for you and baby Katinka? :) Your bump looks adorable by the way! Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very strange...I was not up at 5:41am. Maybe the clock on this website is off? Thanks for the good vibes about my baby bump. When I look at this picture I can't help but think torpedo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, we pregos disappear into a hole during our third trimester because we feel obnoxiously large and just don't want to be seen in public. Plus we can't get our shoes on to go anywhere...

    ReplyDelete