Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Long Time Gone!

Well...I know I have been a major slacker when it comes to the blogging realm and I am now prepared to start back up again. Suffice it to say that I have been struggling to keep my depression at bay and with the help of my family, friends, and this wonderful new group of ladies I have been hanging out with (the MOM's Club of Fairfield), I think I am once again back to where I need to be mentally. I hate that I have this chemical imbalance that can sneak up on me at any point...it is a terribly scary thing that I often don't realize is bad until I am so deep into it I can't get out of bed or I find myself at the end of the tunnel and realize, "holy bajoly...where have I been?!?!? I was there again!?!?!!!??!"

So, now I am back and will get back to my 30 before 30, my product reviews, and general commentary of life in the Gille household.

Lucas got this adorable Buckeye outfit at Christmas from NanaGarry's retirement party!My stylish sweater dress - every season deserves one splurge item, right?Lucas with Uncle SteveI turned 29!! And yes...I still like Funfetti cake with Carnival icing in cupcake form :)Lucas is eating larger pieces and is learning to take bites of things. He love peanut butter right now so we are at a stalemate of food introduction and creativityLucas is working more on his gross motor skills by climbing into things (although I think he is a little behind because he doesn't pull himself up onto things or run)Lucas laughing during his Easter egg huntDying easter eggs with Koolaid

No comments:

Post a Comment