Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

First Haircut


As you can tell from these first two pictures, Lucas was probably due for his first haircut a looooong time ago. It was beginning to look a little like Tom Brady in the back...and there were a few strands in front that were getting interlocked with his eyelashes. The final straw was on Halloween when more people thought he was a little girl than a boy. They didn't even ask if he was a boy or girl! Nope, they just skipped to, "oh, how old is she?" I don't know why I was putting it off so long. I guess I just feel like once those first little baby whisps are gone he officially is a toddler. And, sure enough...he looks so grown up with his freshly shorn locks.
He really did not enjoy the clippers



Sporting his best Magnum from Zoolander


"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful"

No comments:

Post a Comment