Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Trollin...

My best friend, Tricia, came for a visit this past weekend...and we had sooooo much fun! Some people do just fine living away from family and friends - I am not one of those people. So, I cherish every moment when my dear ones are visiting :) Lucas loved Tricia (of course) and she even got him laughing harder than he has ever laughed before! I think her visit was perfect timing for Luke because he has started getting a little mommy-clingy and needed another set of hands to hold him and entertain him. While Tricia was here we went out trolling on a boat. One of the Doctor's Ross works with recently got this boat and has been kind enough to take him and us out a few times. It was fun...and Lucas loved watching the waves behind the boat :)
Family portrait

Tricia, me, and Lucas

Modeling life jacket options for the trip out to sea


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pictures. He is so cute and Tricia looks beautiful, as usual. I am glad you had lots of fun! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Love those life preservers although they don't look so much like safety devices! Always smiling though!

    ReplyDelete