Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Banfield Baby Shower!


Healther Lane, Kim Fry, Virginia Perkins, Me,
Amy Granbois, Lindsay Notargiacomo, and Jamie Catanzaro

My friends from Banfield threw me a baby shower this weekend. It was so much fun! We played some fun games (I need to re-learn my nursery rhymes) and ate the most delicious cake from Apple Annies here in Wilmington. I love all these girls and miss working with them so much. The baby even kicked for a little bit for them :)

We brought the balloons in this picture home - Lizzie loves them... and Archie is scared of them. Too funny to watch!

On a side note...I can't believe we are coming up on 35 weeks! The time is flying by so fast now. I am finding that the third trimester is full of fun things like wierd sleeping patterns and heartburn. However, I think my hair and nails have never appeared so fabulous.

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you are looking great! I know you are sooo excited to meet your little one and I can't wait to find out whether it's a he/she! Hang in there, we're getting so close!!!!!
    ~Christy Hunter

    ReplyDelete