Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

36 Weeks

I can't believe we only have 4 weeks or so to go! It never ceases to amaze me how fast the time has gone by. I think I will attribute it to the weekly monitoring of the pregnancy because I have been following the book "Your Pregnancy, Week by Week". Somehow when you only look at a week at a time it adds up really fast! The baby is still kicking like crazy and it always seems to be in the same spots. I am hoping that when I go to the doctor on Friday they will be able to tell if the baby is head down and about how big he or she is getting (the last visit the doctor didn't touch me, his PA in training measured and listened to the heartbeat...he is not my fav. But the visit before the doctor was pretty sure we were headed in the right direction but wasn't 100%). Most of the movement I have been feeling is on the top left of my belly, so hopefully that is a foot kicking :) Ross and I are convinced we are having a big baby due to family history...maybe we will be wrong!

This quarter of grad school is beginning to feel like it is wrapping up. I am very much appreciative because pregnancy brain has taken over and I feel like I am not doing the best I could. Actually, to be honest, I think I turned in my worst paper ever last weekend :( I guess that is life. Luckily I have a pretty strong A from the beginning 6 weeks of the quarter to help me out.

On a side note...Ross is such an awesome hubbie :) For my birthday (forever ago) he got me a floor to cieling cleaning by Molly Maid for me to use whenever I want during my pregnancy. I just scheduled them for early September and am beside myself with excitement. It just seems to be getting more and more difficult to keep up with the cleaning while at the same time all I can see is what needs to be cleaned. I feel like I am taking crazy pills!

Sorry for the lack of a picture this week. Our camera decided to quit on us this week and Ross is in the process of picking out a new one. Hopefully we can have this situation remedied ASAP!

Good luck Christy and Patrick...you are in our prayers! (twins to be induced this Sat :))

No comments:

Post a Comment