Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

I hope you are having a wonderful Easter holiday today. We went to church this morning and the house was packed! We could barely find a place to sit that wasn't directly behind a support beam for the ceiling...I couldn't help but think that this is how church should always be-packed to the fullest and filled with a joyful noise. I hope this means we will have more people attending who are in the same transitional phase we are (DINK-First baby). Not that I was spying or anything, but I am pretty sure I was one of about three pregnant ladies in the congregation. It would be so nice to have other children and families to hang out with at church! Here's praying they return :)

Then we came home and headed out to our local beach for a few hours. I think my beach going patterns will have to drastically change in the near future. I tend to like to lay in the sun alternating from my back to my tummy which will become more difficult the bigger my belly gets. Today I was able to dig a small hole and put my towel over it for a place for my tummy. I'm going to have to learn to sit in a beach chair under the umbrella. How boring is that? How will my back get any sun? These are all questions that only time will be able to answer.

1 comment:

  1. So happy you started a blog! Can't wait to see belly pics:)

    ReplyDelete