Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 5, 2010

Diaper Bag












As some of you may or may not know...I LOVE bags of all kinds. I don't know why I have this deepset love of bags, but I do. I love purses, beach bags, luggage, weekenders, totes, change purses....you name it, I probably would consider how I could possibly use it. So, it should come as no surprise that I am taking my search for the perfect baby bag/diaper bag very seriously. My good friend Lori just introduced me to Petunia Picklebottom and thus began the search for the perfect bag. Pictured above are 5 bags that I like the way they look. I have only seen the last two in person (not the print-but the style). Each brand has different features that I like; eco-friendly, machine washable, shoulder-to-stroller, included changing pad, multiple pockets, etc. BUT the most important aspect is that they look stylish :) Tell me what you think about them!
first 2 bags: Hoohobbers tote-style diaper bags in Poppy and China Doll
3rd bag: Fleurville Lexie tote in Botabical Azure
Last 2 bags (my current fav's): Petunia Pickle Bottom touring totes in Granada Nights and Sleepy Santorini

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I love the blog. Well, over the past three years I have heard so much about Petunia Pickle Bottom. Did you know they have an outlet? Here is the link http://www.petuniaoutlet.com. They just had a sale a few weeks ago. Not sure what is left but thought you may want to check it out. All friends and family that have the bags really seem to love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In order to really comment, I think I need more info. I will comment assuming you intend to have only one diaper bag. I like option 4 the best with 5 a close second. I love all 5 bags but I think it's important that the bag be able to be dressed up or down. First two are adorable, but very casual. Option Three is very stylish, but would look pretty out of place with jeans and a hoodie. 4 seems the most versatile to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like option 4 best and option 3 for second place. The first two are cute, but seem more for spring and summer only...they also have a lot of white/cream which may show dirt fairly easy. Option 5 seems very dark and winterish. Option 3 I like, however it looks a lot like a big purse to me (because of all the balck leather), although that may be good since it is deep. Option 4 is my favorite...it seems the most versatile as far as the seasons go and wouldn't show much dirt or wear. Also, the opening on it is very wide, so that may make it easier to find things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw the petunia pickle bottoms bags here at a baby store! They are super cute but are pretty heavy when they are empty. You might want to make sure you can check them out good in person and put some stuff in them to see how heavy it gets. They are adorable though!

    ReplyDelete