Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Bump - 18 weeks


Here you go! 18 weeks
A note (or question) about pregnancy clothing...why are the shirts either a crazy print that you otherwise would never wear or gray/brown/black? Alternately they could be the brightest shade of pink or green you have ever seen, causing flashbacks to the 80's. I just want to shout..."Yes, I am pregnant and getting huge, why must you make me wear ugly clothes too?!?!?" Not that I am complaining about the clothing my friends and family passed to me, I am extremely grateful everytime I open the closet. I just wonder how I got 5 gray t-shirts and one t-shirt with alternating dark and light gray lines.
In this picture, I am wearing my most comfortable brown shirt that I got from someone?

2 comments:

  1. I got most of my clothes from Gap Maternity and I really like them. They look just like all the other clothes from the Gap except bigger:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As for the mat clothes entry...yeah they're horrible and I've had two breakdowns where I've cried that I have nothing pretty to wear. I have found that Old Navy online has some pretty cute stuff but it's hard to judge what size to buy,etc because it's online only mostly. The huge Old Navy up here has a mat section but it's teeny tiny and they have many more clothes online. I've found that in shirts they tend to run a bit large but seem to be pretty true to size (I can't buy their pants cause they're too short). I also bought some regular shirts from old navy in a size or two larger than what I normally wear and because of the style of them they are still fitting fine at 32 weeks (not too short or anything and I have a long torsoe anyway). Gap does have some cute stuff too like someone mentioned.
    Hope that helps!

    -Copied from an email from Rebekah

    ReplyDelete