Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Bump!


Today is 20 weeks...we are halfway! Wow my bump looks big! It seems so different in a picture from the side than when I look down on it. So far I have gained around 10-13 lbs or so which I guess is normal according to the books. I can't imagine how fast the rest of the time will go. It seems like just yesterday I found out I was pregnant. So far I agree with what others have told me- the second trimester is better than the first. I never had morning sickness but I did have terrible back pain that seems to have gone MIA for the time being.
A note about dreams- I have never been one to remember my dreams. I don't know if I sleep too deeply, have dreams too close to reality that I think they actually happen, or if my dream cycles are too rapid that I can't remember it all. Whatever the case may be, I have never been a dreamer until now. I feel like those TV shows and movies that were produced at the beginning of the color era, "Now dreaming in technicolor!" I must really be missing my family and friends because each night I have a crazy, worried dream about someone I care deeply for. Following are some pieces of advice from my crazy dreams...Leanna- don't run off with some guy to Canada who lives in a dirty house, Kim- take care of yourself, Mom- don't wander too far from your phone, Trisha- you are a fabulous mom, sister, and friend, Tricia- Don't move to India or South America, Natalie- slow down when you drive or watch out for the bad c-bus drivers, Ashley and Erin- be careful in your residencies. Hmmmm....maybe I am only worried about the women in my life?

1 comment:

  1. you look so cute! I can't wait to see your bump in person:)

    ReplyDelete